The following instructions are for creating links.
1. Search for an item, open the full record for the item, then click the ‘Copy Document Link’ icon toward the upper right hand corner of the screen. Do not simply copy the URL from the browser’s address bar, as it will not accurately reflect the page you are currently on.
2. Right-click the bold, blue text that in the new window that appears and select ‘Copy Shortcut,’ ‘Copy Link Location,’ ‘Copy Link Address,’ or whatever your browser’s equivalent might be. Paste this link into the desired location.
3. You will need to insert https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url= immediately in front of the URL.
4. An example of a LexisNexis URL would look like this: https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url=https://www.lexisnexis.com/lnacui2api/api/version1/getDocCui?lni=56J5-P7B1-F04K-V49F&csi=6320&hl=t&hv=t&hnsd=f&hns=t&hgn=t&oc=00240&perma=true.
5. Once created, the student will be able to click on the link and be immediately taken to the item, whether an article, video, or database. They will not need to log-in again in order to access the Library webpage or other resources.