The following instructions are for creating links.
1. Search for an item, open the full record for the item, then highlight and copy the URL that appears after 'Stable URL' towards the top of the page. Do not simply copy the URL from the browser's address bar, as this is session specific and the article cannot be retraced with this URL once the session ends.
2. Paste the 'stable URL' you copied into the desired location.
3. You will need to insert https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url= immediately in front of the URL.
4. An example of a JSTOR URL would look like this: https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url=https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/510763.
5. Once created, the student will be able to click on the link and be immediately taken to the item, whether an article, video, or database. They will not need to log-in again in order to access the Library webpage or other resources.