The following instructions are for creating Business Expert Press links.
1. Search for the desired resource and open the full record for the item. Copy the complete URL from the browser's address bar.
2. Paste the URL into the desired location, and ensure that it begins with the https:// prefix.
3. You will need to insert https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url= immediately in front of the URL.
4. An example of a Business Expert Press URL would look like this: https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url=https://a.cloud.igpublish.com/iglibrary/search/BEPB0000625.main.html?1.
5. Once created, the student will be able to click on the link and be immediately taken to the item, whether an article, video, or database. They will not need to log-in again in order to access the Library webpage or other resources.