The following instructions are for creating Books24x7 links.
1. Search for the desired resource and open the full record for the item. Copy the complete URL from the browser's address bar. This URL should end with bookid=xxxxx or bkid=xxxxx where xxxxx is any five digit number.
2. Paste the URL into the desired location, and ensure that it begins with the https:// prefix.
3. You will need to insert https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url= immediately in front of the URL, and remove the x from /toc.aspx?.
4. An example of a Books 24x7 URL would look like this: https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url=https://library.books24x7.com/toc.asp?bkid=51172.
5. Once created, the student will be able to click on the link and be immediately taken to the item, whether an article, video, or database. They will not need to log-in again in order to access the Library webpage or other resources.