The following instructions are for creating links outside of Blackboard.
1. Navigate to the desired entry in one of the O'Reilly For Higher Education databases.
2. Highlight the page's URL that appears in the web browser's address bar and copy and paste it into the desired location.
3. Insert http://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url= immediately in front of the URL.
4. Insert ?ar&orpq&email=^u to the end of the URL.
5. An example of an O'Reilly URL would look like this: https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url=https://learning.oreilly.com/library/view/the-china-factor/9781119274018/?ar&orpq&email=^u
6. Once created, the student will be able to click on the link and be immediately taken to the item, whether an article, video, or database. They will not need to log-in again in order to access the Library webpage or other resources.