The following instructions are for creating Credo Reference links.
1. Search for the desired resource and open the full record for the item. Locate the item's ID in the URL--in the below example, the ID is marked in blue:
The item's ID should always appear after content/xxxxx/ where xxxxx could be anything, but is commonly 'title' or 'entry.'
2. Make a note of the item's ID, or select and copy it. Type or paste the item's ID into the desired location.
3. You will need to insert https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url=http://credoreference.com/book/ immediately in front of the the item's ID.
4. An example of a Credo Reference URL would look like this: https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url=https://www.credoreference.com/book/cupthea.
5. Once created, the student will be able to click on the link and be immediately taken to the item, whether an article, video, or database. They will not need to log-in again in order to access the Library webpage or other resources.