The following instructions are for creating links.
1. Navigate to the desired entry in one of the Salem databases.
2. Highlight the page's URL that appears in the web browser's address bar and copy and paste it into the desired location.
3. Insert https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url= immediately in front of the URL.
4. An example of a Salem URL would look like this: https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url=https://online.salempress.com/articleDetails.do?bookId=136&articleName=2000_0156&searchText=business&searchOperators=any&category=History
5. Once created, the student will be able to click on the link and be immediately taken to the item, whether an article, video, or database. They will not need to log-in again in order to access the Library webpage or other resources.