The following instructions are for creating links.
1. Search for an item and open the full record for it. Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the ‘Document URL,’ located underneath the ‘Source Citation.’ Do not simply copy the URL from the browser’s address bar as this is session specific and the article cannot be retraced once the session ends.
2. Highlight the Document URL then copy and paste it into the desired location.
3. You will need to insert https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url= immediately in front of the URL.
4. An example of an Opposing Viewpoints URL would look like this: https://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?url=https://link.gale.com/apps/doc/EJ3010122272/OVIC?u=nebraska_bell&sid=bookmark-OVIC&xid=e8c2983c
5. Once created, the student will be able to click on the link and be immediately taken to the item, whether an article, video, or database. They will not need to log-in again in order to access the Library webpage or other resources.