Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Vandalism includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Damaging or defacing the library building, furniture or equipment.
- Damaging or defacing library books, such as tearing out pages or sections of pages.
- Stealing library books.
- Writing in library books.
- Smoking in the library, including bathrooms and private study rooms.
- Do not confront the vandal.
- Fill out an incident report in Bruin.