Color Printer Usage Policy
The Bellevue University Library has a color printer for patron use. The color printer is located at the circulation and reference desk area. Patrons may ask for color prints from the circulation and reference staff. Color prints are only made by the circulation and reference desk staff if the following criteria apply.
Considerations and Criteria:
1. Printing from Bellevue University Library computers is free for currently registered students, faculty, staff, alumni and community users. Color printing can only be used for research and/or school-related projects and should be kept to a maximum of 25 pages. All other color printing is $0.25 per page.
2. Printing from Bellevue University Library computers for patrons not affiliated with the University will be charged $0.25 per page.
3. Patrons are asked to save their documents for printing to their flash drive or email as an attachment to email@example.com.
4. Printing requests will not be accepted within 15 minutes of closing.
5. Bellevue University Library staff reserve the right to deny color printing when deemed necessary.
Effective Date: August 19, 2010
Revised Date: May 22, 2013
Reviewed Date: August 8, 2016