NON-CIRCULATING MATERIALS PROCEDURE
To inform the Bellevue University Library community about non-circulating materials, such as periodicals, reserve materials, and archive materials that do not circulate outside of the library. This procedure should be articulated at every request for permission to check out non-circulating materials.
- Journals, magazines, and newspapers
- Reserve materials
- Archive materials
- Special collections
Considerations and Criteria:
- Patrons are encouraged to scan or print any information found in materials designated as non-circulating in accordance with Copyright law (see Copyright Procedure).
- Students, staff and faculty members are not allowed to remove materials from the library to photocopy without prior permission.
- Permission for removal of non-circulating materials can only be granted by the Senior Director, Library Services.
- Unauthorized removal of non-circulating materials may result in suspension of library privileges.
3rd Revision: 3/23/18