Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessing D&B Hoovers from Off-Campus
This database is prone to issues on certain systems, but these tips should help you gain access":
- Clear the cache, and/or
- Try another browser; Microsoft Edge seems to work.
- Try using a private window, like Chrome Incognito window.
If the steps above do not work, please try the following:
- Log completely out of BRUIN Connect
- Navigate to the Library website directly, without going through BRUIN Connect: http://library.bellevue.edu/
- Go to the Databases page under the “Find” dropdown menu
- Navigate to “D&B Hoover’s Business Browser” under “D” in Browse by Title and access the database
- Log in when prompted
- D&B Hoovers Business Browser should load properly