Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact Info and Website
- How do I contact the Writing Center?
- How do I access the schedule to make an appointment?
- Do students and staff have access to Grammarly Premium?
- Yes, we do! Follow the instructions below.
- It’s necessary to use the school email account—a personal account won’t work!
- After you sign in, you should check to see if the blue “EDU” ribbon is in the upper left of the screen.
- If you have already signed up for Grammarly using a non-@my365.Bellevue.edu email, you must delete your account and register again using the link found below.
- If Grammarly redirects you to a page without a sign-in section, you may want to use a private window or clear your cookies.
- Sign up by following this link or click on the link on our Writing Center webpage (available after you sign in).
APA and MLA
- What is a good reference for APA (or MLA) help?
- Purdue OWL APA guidelines are here, and a sample APA paper is here. Purdue OWL MLA guidelines are here.
- Check out Bellevue University’s LibGuides here for further help in citing sources.
- I must research. How do I access the library databases?
- Follow this link here.
- Also, you may visit the library in person and ask for help! See this link for a campus map.
- Why won’t you proofread my paper?
- While we won’t proofread or edit your paper, we will point out error patterns and examples so that you learn to identify them on your own.
- We recognize there are varied ways of communicating. We will help you identify the best way to communicate in your current context.
- Is the Writing Center only for remedial writers?
- No, the Writing Center is for writers of all levels (including those first starting their courses all the way up to those completing their graduate degrees and beyond).