Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer latest version
- Apple Safari latest version
- Google Chrome latest version
- Mozilla Firefox latest version
- Opera latest version
General Browser Troubleshooting Tips
If you are having difficulty viewing a video or document in this database, try to:
- Clear your browser's cache. Here are instructions on doing so for several popular web browsers, courtesy of Indiana University.
- Ensure that cookies are enabled. Here are the instructions on enabling cookies for each of the database's recommended web browsers:
- Pay close attention to your web browser. Many web browsers will notify you when a web page isn't working correctly, but if you don't know where to look, you'll probably miss these notifications. For most web browsers, these notifications appear either at the top of the open window or at the bottom of it, and they most commonly appear when the browser is trying to block something, especially pop-up windows, which you may need to enable to view database content.
- Install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
- Install another web browser, or the latest version of your current one, and attempt to view the content on it. You can get the latest versions of the recommended web browsers at:
- Ensure that any firewall or security software you use is not blocking the database you are trying to access.
- Close all unnecessary browser tabs and windows.
- Disable any ad-blocking software you are using.
Downloading, Printing, and Saving Content
There is no built-in way to download or save video content from Kanopy.