Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to Student Organizations
Joining a student organization is a simple process...and a rewarding one. Organizations provide you a peer group of students with similar interests; which can become a support system for your educational journey, an outlet to be engaged in the campus community, or to simply have some fun!
8 Things You Can Get Out of It —
- Joining a student organization is simple and expands your network
- Work and play together with students of similar interests
- Being part of an organization gives you a support system for your educational journey
- Reap the rewards of being part of something bigger
- Get to know the campus community
- Socialize - clubs are an outlet to have some fun!
- Gain a host of skills and leadership experiences
- Enhance your education and career with diverse experiences by trying something new!