1. Search for the esired item and open the full record for the item. Using the drop-down menu in the upper top right corner of the 'Detail' window, select 'Email.'
2. Enter your email address in the field provided, and edit the Subject line if desired. Then click 'Send Email.' Alternatively, if the item you are linking to is a book with an ISBN, you may simply use this URL: http://bellul.ent.sirsi.net/client/bellevue/search/results?qu=ISBN=xxxxxxxxxxxxx, replacing the x's with the book's ISBN. If you generate the URL this way, skip ahead to step 4.
3. Access your email account, and open the email from email@example.com. You should see the title of the item hyperlinked--right click on this hyperlink and select 'Copy Hyperlink.' Note that depending on your email service and the software or browser you are using to access your email, this step may differ slightly. Also note that your email service may have sorted this email into a different inbox or into a spam folder.
4. Paste the URL into the desired location.
5. Students will be able to click on this link and be taken to the item in eCatalog. No further modification to the URL is required.