1. Elberse, Anita; Eliashberg, Jehoshua (2003). Demand and Supply Dynamics for Sequentially Released Products in International Markets: The Case of Motion Pictures. Marketing Science. Vol. 22, No. 3, summer 2003, pp. 329–354. JSTOR provided by Bellevue University
2. Trostle, Ronald (2008). Global Agricultural Supply and Demand: Factors Contributing to the Recent Increase in Food Commodity Prices. USDA’s Economic Research Service. WRS-080. July 2008 (revised).
3. Bureau of Economic Analysis, U.S. Department of Commerce (2007). Measuring the Economy - A Primer on GDP and the National Income and Product Accounts.
4. U.S. Department of Labor (2004). Understanding the Consumer Price Index: Answers to Some Questions. August 2004 (Revised).
5. Domaç, Ilker; Yücel, Eray M (2005). What Triggers Inflation in Emerging Market Economies? World Bank. Review of World Economics / Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv, Vol. 141, No. 1 (Apr.,2005), pp. 141-164.