Required Reading and Research
- Video “Accounting Information and Tools" 7 min. Films on Demand (LibGuide)
- Video “Introductions and Definitions" 15 min..Films on Demand (LibGuide)
- Video “Stakeholders and Shareholders” 3 min. Films on Demand (LibGuide)
- Video "How to Use the SEC's Edgar Search Engine" 3 min. (LibGuide)
- Video "Accounting, Lecture 01 - Basic Concepts" (Web Links)
- Read Ch.14 pp. 382-414 in Kotler and Keller’s 2012 Marketing Management 14th Ed.
- View Kotler and Keller Ch. 14 PowerPoint in the Week 1 Assignments folder.
- Read Ch. 1-3 pp. 1-27 Guide to financial management by Tennent, J. (2008).(LibGuide)
Additional Reading and Research
- Databases with information to complete the written assignments.
a. ABI/INFORM Complete
b. Business Source Complete
d. OneSource Business
f. Other Databases
- Go to http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html and use the tutorials to learn how to use Edgar to find information about companies and about filing types.