CAE offers a variety of resource materials and learning opportunities for faculty members to utilize when they are creating curriculum or assessment strategies in order to monitor student learning.
- General information related to developing strategies for assessment of student learning
- Assessment resources - webinars, examples, peer reviewers
- Rubrics - construction, adaptation, norming, piloting
- Student Learning Outcomes - drafting, modification, peer review; Program Outcomes; and Course Objectives
- WEAVE support - assisting faculty in the use of WEAVE, either to use themselves or to offer support in storing Program Annual Assessment Reports (PAAR)
- Consulting or advisory resources for individuals or small groups